Recent Posts

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 11:51:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 61
  • Latest: AciDeX
Stats
  • Total Posts: 28505
  • Total Topics: 1915
  • Online Today: 122
  • Online Ever: 569
  • (August 02, 2024, 06:20:39 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Permissions

Author Topic: April Fools!  (Read 1484 times)

Offline JollyRoger

• That's Captain
  • I be plundering the interweb for booty.
    • View Profile
April Fools!
« on: April 01, 2005, 08:20:03 AM »
So I was up late last night. I had some important things to take care of. So at 2:00 am CST, I went outside and grabbed my hydrolic jack and jackstands. Carried them over to my truck (Its My Truck, My mom claims it as hers and my brother drives it) I stuck the jack under the rear differential and started lifting the rear end off the ground. I then stuck the jack stands under the axle and lower the rear end until it was barely touching the ground. Snickering the whole time because he'd never see it comming. I then left and went to bed. Snauz gets up around 6:30 am CST. Take a shower and does his other morning thing trying to get ready for school. at 7:15 am CST, he starts to leave he walks out to the truck... I take position in his room to watch as it is the only window that you can see the truck from. (The blinds are shut so I lifted one slightly) He Starts the truck. All is well. He put it in to Reverse and slowly engages the clutch. nothing happens. The engine revs. but he dosen't move. I am laughing so hard. he opens the truck door and i had to take a position in my room to look innocent.  

APRIL FOOLS!
No matter how hard you try to push the envelope, remember it's only stationary.

Offline Mr_Anderson

• View Profile
April Fools!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 11:36:38 AM »
Nice! I was wondering why you left COD all of a sudden!
Don't fear, the Rocket Master is here!

:RPG:

Contacts